Lipstick has a way of putting the final touch on any look day or night. There is something about a splash of color that can really make you feel and look pulled together. Au Naturale offers a vibrant range of colors with a luscious base of avocado oil, cocoa butter, and macadamia nut oil, this lipstick nourishes your lips, leaving them soft and smooth.
We love the range of shades from classic nude Innocence to the unforgettable deep red wine matte finish of Spanish Rose. Make your color really pop by pairing your favorite shade with a matching Au Naturale lip gloss. This is the perfect way to blend your own signature color and get a little sheen on your lips.
Au Naturale lipstick is free of:
- Parabens, which researchers have linked to breast cancer and impaired fertility in women
- Toxic lead
- Nanoparticles, which researchers found could be toxic to cells
- Sulfates, which the American Cancer Society included on its list of “possible carcinogens“
- Phthalates, which researchers have shown can cause developmental problems
Au Naturale lipstick isn’t just the safer option. Beauty bloggers love the colors and natural ingredients:
- “I immediately fell in love with [Au Naturale] lipstick … It goes on smoothly, lasts for hours, and the color is absolutely stunning.” – The Organic Momma
- Innocence, the top-selling color, is “a classic pink nude color, that gives that ‘your lips, but better’ look … It feels very creamy and moisturizing on the lips.” – Organic Beauty Blogger
- Primrose “is the perfect everyday rose that you don’t even need a mirror to apply.” – Sweet Violet Beauty