For Dark Brunette – EcoBrow Defining Wax is a 100% natural, lightweight, and smudge-proof coloring wax that allows you to achieve beautiful full brow effects.
EcoBrow Defining Wax - Dark Brunette
This is not a shade that goes unnoticed. Just like the screen goddess after which it was named, Liz leaves an impression. A deeper version of Penelope, it caters to women of all skin tones with dark hair.
The brand combines celebrity brow guru Marco Ochoa’s love for eyebrows with his philosophy of natural beauty and natural ingredients. His mission is simple: to empower every woman to look and feel like a Hollywood icon – whether she’s a Marilyn, Rita, Liz or Penelope.
Think: Zoe Zaldana, Salma Hayek, and Mila Kunis
Suggested for: medium brown to dark brown (almost black) hair
What it does:
- Fill and define your eyebrows with precision using this unique, paraben-free formula.
- Inspired by the eye of Hollywood icons, Ecobrow Defining Wax is formulated to match every skin tone.
- Comes in four universal shades.
- It’s infused with silica for oil-absorption and Vitamin E, which nourishes the hair.
- It’s versatile – any shade can double as an eyeliner, and it blends into the brow hair, leaving behind a luxurious smooth texture and long-lasting hold.
With Vitamin E
Size: .121 oz
Neopentyl glycol diheptamate, silica, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin oil, ceresin, polyethylene cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), nylon-12, cetyl recinolente, dimethicone, natural fragrance, tocopherol (vitamin e). May Contain (+/): Iron Oxides (CI77491/77492/CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
How to use:
Applying the Ecobrow Defining Wax is as easy as 1, 2 , 3, thanks to Marco’s three-step process: ‘Dab, Fill, Blend.”1. Using a duo angled/spooley bruch, such as the Ecobrow Defining Brush,lightly DAB the angle side of the brush with wax. 2. FILL in brows using short, hair-strokes. Apply more as needed. 3. Use the spooley side to brush brows upward and BLEND the wax in perfectly.The intensity of the product can easily be controlled with the application: you can go as light or as dark as you want.