For Dark blonde, light and medium ash brown hair – EcoBrow Defining Wax is a 100% natural, lightweight, and smudge-proof coloring wax that allows you to achieve beautiful full brow effects.
EcoBrow Defining Wax - Dark blonde, light and medium ash brown hair.
If anyone captured the essence of the ‘60s, it was model/actress Sharon Tate. With her effortless style, understated beauty and signature feathered brows, the Valley of the Dolls starlet inspired this soft, ash brown on the cool end of brunette palette. All these years later, Sharon still has an indelible place in our hearts – and soon this shade, too, will be indispensable on your vanity!
Think: Cara Delevingne, Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Alba.
Suggested for: Dark blonde, light and medium ash brown hair.
What it does:
- Fill and define your eyebrows with precision using this unique, paraben-free formula.
- Inspired by the eye of Hollywood icons, Ecobrow Defining Wax is formulated to match every skin tone.
- Comes in six universal shades.
- It’s infused with silica for oil-absorption and Vitamin E, which nourishes the hair.
- It’s versatile – any shade can double as an eyeliner, and it blends into the brow hair, leaving behind a luxurious smooth texture and long-lasting hold.
With Vitamin E
Size: .121 oz
Neopentyl glycol diheptamate, silica, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin oil, ceresin, polyethylene cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), nylon-12, cetyl recinolente, dimethicone, natural fragrance, tocopherol (vitamin e). May Contain (+/): Iron Oxides (CI77491/77492/CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
How to use:
Applying the Ecobrow Defining Wax is as easy as 1, 2 , 3, thanks to Marco’s three-step process: ‘Dab, Fill, Blend.”1. Using a duo angled/spooley bruch, such as the Ecobrow Defining Brush,lightly DAB the angle side of the brush with wax. 2. FILL in brows using short, hair-strokes. Apply more as needed. 3. Use the spooley side to brush brows upward and BLEND the wax in perfectly.The intensity of the product can easily be controlled with the application: you can go as light or as dark as you want.